"VERILY, this Qur'an shows the way to all that is most upright; and gives the believers who do good deeds
the glad tiding that theirs will be a great reward"
[Al Qur'an: Chapter 17,Al Isra: Verse 9]

Friday, June 24, 2011

House of Quran

أعوذبِاللَّـهِ مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ الرَّجِيمِ 
[I Seek refuge in ALLAH from Shaitan - the accursed one] 
بِسْمِ اللَّـهِ الرَّحْمَـٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ
 [In The Name of ALLAH, The MOST GRACIOUS - THE MOST MERCIFUL]


As-Salamu Alaikum,

MashAllah, here is a fanastic tool for those who are just learning or want to improve their recitation of the Noble Qur'an.


As-Salamu Alaikum


7 comments:

  1. I think the admin of this web site is really working hard in support of
    his website, as here every data is quality based information.
    My page: santa monica apartment

    ReplyDelete
  2. If some one needs expert view on the topic of running a blog after that i
    propose him/her to visit this weblog, Keep up the nice job.


    Feel free to surf to my site - venapro
    My page: venapro pills

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers?
    I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on.
    Any recommendations?

    Check out my weblog - paratrex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi to every body, it's my first pay a quick visit of this blog; this web site carries amazing and truly fine stuff in support of readers.

    Feel free to surf to my site :: vigrx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the admin of this web site is really working hard in support of
    his website,
    Quran online reading

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can try three FREE no obligation trial lessons to evaluate our online Quran Learning For Kids service.

    ReplyDelete

This place is for discussion